Publikációs jegyzék / Publications

Tematikus jegyzék / Papers thematically grouped

Elektrokémiai szintézis / Electrochemical synthesis

J.46. G.Kaptay, S.A.Kuznetsov: Electrochemical synthesis of refractory borides from molten salts – Review paper – Plasmas & Ions, 2 (1999) 45-56.

B.1. Shapoval V.I., Kaptay G., Deviatkin S.V. High-Temperature Electrochemical Synthesis of Intermetallides of Titanium in Molten Salts - published as Chapter 18. of the book: "Electrochemical Technology: Innovation and New Developments", edited by N.Masuko, T.Osaka, and Y.Ito; copublished by Kodanscha Ltd and Gordon and Breach Science Publishers S.A. in 1996 (pp. 361-378)

J.68. S.V.Devyatkin, O.I.Boiko, N.N.Uskova, G.Kaptay: Electrochemical Synthesis of Titanium Silicides from Molten Salts – Z. Naturforsch, 2001, vol. 56 a, pp.739-740.

J.45. B.Tury, J.I.Sytchev and G.Kaptay: Morphology of titanium diboride obtained by electrochemical synthesis from molten chloro-fluoride melt - High Temperature Material Processes, 1999, vol.3, p.117-126.

J.36. Tury B., Sytchev J., Kaptay Gy.: Morphology of TiB2, obtained by electrochemical synthesis (in Hungarian) - Gépgyártástechnológia, 1998., 38. évf., 10. szám, 111-114 o.

J.35. Kuznetsov S.A., Kuznetsova S.V., Beliaevskii A.T., Devyatkin S.V., Kaptay G.: Cathodic Processes at Electrochemical Synthesis of Niobium Borides from Chloro-Fluoride Melts (in Russian) - Elektrokhimiia, 34 (5) (1998) 520-527.

J.32. Devyatkin S.V., Kaptay G., Poignet J.-C., Bouteillon J.: Electrochemical Synthesis of Titanium Diboride Coatings from Cryolite Melts - Molten Salts Forum 5-6 (1998) 331-334.

J.31. Kuznetsov S.A., Kuznetsova S.V., Devyatkin S.V., Kaptay G.: Electrodeposition of Niobium Boride Coatings from Chloro-Fluoride Melts (in Russian) - Zh. Prikladnoi Khimii, 71 (1998) 74-80

J.30. Kuznetsov S.A., Glagolevskaya A.L., Belyaevskii A.T., Devyatkin S.V., G.Kaptay: High temperature electrochemical synthesis of powders of Zirconium Diboride from chloro-fluoride melts (in Russian) - Zh. Prikladnoi Khimii, 70 (1997) 1646-49.

J.20. Deviatkin S.V., Kaptay G. Influence of nature of the alkali metal cation on Ti(III) - e = Ti(IV) electrochemical process in chloride melts - Molten Salt Forum vol. 1-2 (1993/94) pp. 129-138.

J.17. Kaptay Gy., Deviatkin S.V., Berecz E., Shapoval V.I. Electrochemical synthesis of transition metal boride coatings from molten salts (in Hungarian) - Gépgyártástechnológia, 1991. XXXI. évf., 10. sz., 445-446 o

JP.14. G.Kaptay: Book review for V.L.Cherginets, Oxoacidity: Reactions of Oxo-Compounds in Ionic Solvents, vol.41 of the Series Comprehensive Chemical Kinetics, edited by N.J.B.Green, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2005 - Electrochimica Acta, 2006, vol.51, pp.3181-3182

P.104. R.Krendelsberger, A.Pascual, M.F.Souto, J.Sytchev, G.E.Nauer, G.Kaptay: Textures of TiB2 coatings from molten salts – Proc. of Int. Symp. On Ionic Liquids in Honour of Marcelle Gaune-Escard, France, 26-28 June 2003, pp.95-103

P.92. M.F.Souto, I.Sytchev, A.Koepf, G.E.Nauer, G.Kaptay: Study of the Morphology of TiB2 Coatings on Molybdenium Substrate Electrodeposited from a NaCl-KCl-K2TiF6-NaBF4 Melt at 700 oC – Proc. of the Electrochemical Society, PV 2002-19, ed. by H.C.Delong, R.W.Bradshaw, M.Matsunaga, G.R.Stafford, P.S.Trulove, 2002, pp.857-862.

P.72. G.Kaptay, I.Sytchev, M.S.Yaghmaee, A.Kovács, E.Cserta, M.Árk: Electrochemical Synthesis of Refractory Borides and Carbon Nano-Micro Tubes frrom Molten Salts – Proc. 6th Int. Symp. on Molten Salt Chemistry and Technology, ed. by Chen Nianyi and Qiao Zhiyu, Shanghai University Press, 2001, 168-173.

P.67. J.Sytchev, G.Kaptay, H.Kushov: Investigation of the reduction process of tetrafloroborate ions at different electrodes in chloro-fluoride melts – Progress in Molten Salt Chemistry, vol.1. (Proc. of EUCHEM 2000), 2000, Elsevier, Paris, pp. 523-528.

P.50. B.Tury, J.I.Sytchev and G.Kaptay: Morphology of titanium diboride obtained by electrochemical synthesis from molten chloro-fluoride melt - in: „Advances in Molten Salts – From Structural Aspects to Waste Processing”, ed. by M.Gaune-Escard, begell house inc., New-York, 1999, pp.260-269.

P.37. S.V.Devyatkin, G.Kaptay, V.I.Shapoval, I.V.Zarutskii, V.P.Lugovoi, S.A.Kuznetsov: Deposition of Titanium, Zirconium and Hafnium Diboride Coatings by High-Temperature Electrochemical Synthesis from Chloro-Fluoride Melts - in Refractory Metals in Molten Salts, ed. by D.H.Kerridge and E.G.Polyakov, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Netherlands, 1998, pp. 73-80.

P.13. S.V.Deviatkin, K.I.Arsenin, G.Kaptay: High Temperature Interaction of Boron Oxide with Aluminum Fluoride - in Proc of the 10th International Symposium on Molten Salts, edited by R.T.Carlin, S.Deki, M.Matsunaga, D.S.Newman, J.R.Selman, G.R.Stafford, Electrochemical Society Proceedings, volume 96-7, 1996, pp. 312-319.

P.4. S.V.Deviatkin, G.Kaptay, E.Berecz : High-temperature electrochemical synthesis of TiB2 from cryolite-alumina melts containing oxides of Boron and Titanium. In Proc. of the 9th Int. Symp. on Molten Salts, edited by C.L.Hussey, D.S.Newman, G.Mamantov, Y.Ito. Proc. volume 94-13 of the Electrochemical Society Inc, pp. 548-557.

P.3. S.V.Deviatkin, G.Kaptay, V.I.Shapoval, E.Berecz Electrochemical synthesis of transition metal diborides from molten salts - in : Proceedings of the International Symposium on Molten Salt Chemistry and Technology, 1993, Ed. by M-L. Saboungi and H. Kojima, Proc. vol. 93-9 of the Electrochemical Society Inc., pp. 584-599.